Here's What I Have to Say

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Supernatural......is the truth really out there?

I'm not really big into believing in the supernatural because I'm a skeptic. When people tell me stories of seeing strange phenomena I usually just nod my head and smile, but I don't really understand because it's never something that's really happened to me personally. Well, yesterday was my first coherent contact with the beyond. I say "coherent" because I wasn't waking from a dream or in a dreamlike state....it happened clear in the middle of me enjoying my first bidding experience on EBay. Hmmm.....now that I think about it the great shopping experience might have caused a euphoric experience that perhaps clouded my skeptical mind for only a moment. Or, maybe not. In any case, yesterday I had my first real-life experience with a spirit from the beyond.

I suppose it was a run-of-the-mill experience of walking in on a ghost channel surfing in your friend's apartment. How rude! And by the way I don't think this particular spirit had a very long attention span because the channels were changing almost every 2 seconds. My friend thinks its a woman but after the channel surfing experience I'm convinced it has to be a man. I bring this up because the experience has brought up several new ideas about what happens to us when we leave the world of the living and why we may or may not pass to where we are supposed to end up. Let's just say that I hope I don't end up caught in the middle channel surfing in some college chick's room when all that is on is re-runs of reality t.v.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home